- running 64 bit, although I think existing devices will switch to 64 bit in the future too
- Ethernet port!
- often referred to when talking about gestures and touch, but I think this is just about external touchpads or the trackpad
- I think this is the Chromebox we've already heard about (+François Beaufort has some more evidence on that here)
- Slumpy could be manufactured by Samsung. Pure speculation, no evidence on that.
- powered by an ARM chip, so this could be a low-budget version of a Chromebook
- I couldn't find any further information about this device, but on the one hand, an Ethernet port makes me think it's a Chromebox too, but the ARM chip makes me think it's a notebook...
- sounds a lot like yet another Chromebox. I figure Google plans to make a huge push with Chromeboxes and the upcoming Kiosk mode in Chrome OS
- likely to be manufactured by LG, according to Chromestory.com
- I'm sure this is a Chromebox (again!)
Unfortunately I couldn't find any information about new Chromebooks. :/ But we already know that at least Samsung is working on getting a new Chromebook in our hands.